Park City Point 2 Point? Can You Do it?
In 2013, Alex Grant won his 5th P2P title, and local PC phenom, Evelyn Dong, won her first Point 2 Point. Both racers took home $2,500 in this equal payout.
The Park City Point 2 Point features all of the area’s best singletrack, and hits Park City’s three world-class mountain resorts along the way. The race is 75 miles, and is considered one of the toughest in the West. If you want an adventure in your MTB racing in 2014, the P2P will deliver. This race challenges participants to big miles and lots of vertical (both up and down); CAN YOU DO IT?
Registration for the 2014 Park City Point 2 Point will Open on February 26th (7PM Sharp MST). The 2014 Park City Point 2 Point MTB race will take place on August 30th (Saturday of Labor Day weekend). Stay connected to our Facebook page, more information will be presented there.
- Point 2 Point Announces Enduro Segment – Registration Launches Feb. 26th at 7PM!
- The Park City Point 2 Point Will Not be a Western N.U.E. Series Stop in 2014
- Park City Point 2 Point Donates Mid-Mountain Trail Bike Stand
- 2013 Open Classes Report – Grant and Dong Top Podium
- Couple Days Away…2013 Park City Point 2 Point