Event Date: Sept. 4th, 2021 (Labor Day Weekend)
Registration Details for the 13th annual 2021 Park City Point 2 Point
COVID and EVENT MANAGEMENT: Please be aware, we will do everything we can to execute the Point 2 Point as it was pre-COVID. With that being said, we will adhere to all guidelines mandated by the state and county in regard to managing the spread of the virus. What that specifically will look like come September is unknown. Some things to consider; the support stations will look different (not sure how yet) / if you don’t want to eat items that are packaged you’ll likely need to bring your own / we will probably be wearing masks at times / I’m hopeful we can serve food at the finish for racers if we follow guidelines.
Be open-minded and understanding if you participate and we will absolutely put our best foot forward in managing the 2021 Park City Point 2 Point.
Open Registration: Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 at 7 PM (Mtn Standard Time)
There are approximately 160 slots remaining for the 2021 Park City Point 2 Point after the first round of registration was opened to those who were registered originally for the canceled 2020 event.
> Registration will happen at athelete360 – HERE
> 2021 entry cap is 375 Total Racers
> Event Race Fee: $200
We partner with athlete360 to handle our online registration, they charge a $12 fee for each entry in addition to the entry fee of $200. total entry cost, $212
– Something cool just for entering, it changes every year.
– (1) Racer Raffle Ticket, and we always have a killer racer raffle!
– Post-race meal at the finish (Covid Protocols Allowing)
– “I Did It” Finishers gift for all racers wheeling across the finish line.
– 3 completely stocked support stations and a third hydration station
– And… much, much, much, more!
THE FINE POINTS/DETAILS OF YOUR REGISTRATION
• COVID REFUND POLICY, there is a chance the event could be canceled due to COVID. This circumstance is out of our hands and would be based on guidelines/mandates from Summit County, UT. In the event that the event is canceled for 2021, you will be refunded your entry, minus a 15% fee from the $200 base entry for handling and banking fees.
• There are no refunds and no transfers to the following year (rain checks) if you do get an entry. However, you can sell your entry, and that process happens through our registration partner at athlete360.com > Unless you wait until the last few days to sell your entry, it is very easy to sell a P2P spot. The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way they see appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned.
• Weather Clause: The event is non-refundable. If the scheduled Saturday of Labor Day weekend ever forces a cancellation, the plan will be to run the race on Sunday of Labor Day weekend (as long as conditions permit). Additionally, the race director has the authority to finish the race at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, or at Park City Mountain base area, cutting sections of course as needed if racers are in danger due to weather. Please be aware, we can’t predict or control the weather, we will do everything in our power to complete the race, your ENTRY IS NON REFUNDABLE. Thanks for your understanding!
QUESTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION, direct them HERE