2013 REGISTRATION DETAILS
• The 2012 P2P sold out in 3 minutes , if you want to race in 2013, you better plan trying to get an entry first.
- register February 15th, 2013 at 7PM
- registration will happen at athlete360.com
- make sure you log-in and get an account setup, it will increase your odds of pulling down an entry
The Fine Print
• There are no refunds and no transfers to the following year (rain checks) if you do get an entry. However, you can sell your entry, and that process happens through our registration partner at athlete360.com > Unless you wait until the last few days to sell your entry, it is very easy to sell a P2P spot. The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way seen appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned.
• Weather Clause: The event is non-refundable. If the scheduled Saturday of Labor Day weekend ever forces a cancellation, the plan will be to run the race on Sunday of Labor Day weekend (as long as conditions permit). Additionally, the race director has the ability to end the race at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, or at Park City Mountain Resort, cutting sections of course as needed if racers are in danger. Please be aware, we can’t predict or control the weather, we will do everything in our power to complete the race (but your safety is very important to us), your ENTRY IS NON REFUNDABLE. Thanks for your understanding!
• Please use the “corkboard” page on our website to post if you are looking to buy/sell an entry. It works very well!
• Please follow us on Twitter (@pcpoint2point) or the Facebook Fan Page (Park City Point 2 Point) > we will keep you updated and often times you can find an entry if you are looking for one.
Solo Racers: $150.00
We team with athlete360 to handle our online registration – they charge a $8.50 fee for each entry.
- Something cool just for entering, last year Smartwool Armwarmers. In 2012, you’ll be taking home a custom “Can You Do It?” Liberty Bottle.
- (1) Racer Raffle Ticket, and we always have a killer racer raffle!
- Post Race BBQ
- Free Post Race Concert in the Forum at Canyons Resort
- Finishers Gift for all Racers Wheeling across the finish line, this year the “I Did It!” Beanie from Smartwool
- 2 Fully Stocked Support Stations and a third hydration station
- And… much, much, much, more! Of course.