2018 Park City Point 2 Point REGISTRATION
Event Date: Sept. 1st, 2018 (Labor Day Weekend)
Registration for the 10th annual 2018 Park City Point 2 Point – Feb. 15th, 2018 – 7PM (MST)
The event sold out fast again last year…If you want to try to grab an entry, see the advisement below (SELLING/BUYING An ENTRY)
- Register Thursday, February 15th, 2018 at 7 PM (Mtn Standard Time)
- Registration will happen at athelete360 – VISIT THE SITE HERE
- Make sure you log-in and get an account setup, it will increase your odds of pulling down an entry
- The P2P historically sells out, plan accordingly.
Solo Racers: $190
We partner with athlete360 to handle our online registration and they charge an $10.50 fee for each entry.
Event Cap is 380 racers
– Something cool just for entering, last year, a limited edition Discrete hat.
– (1) Racer Raffle Ticket, and we always have a killer racer raffle!
– Post Race BBQ at the finish
– Finishers Gift for all Racers Wheeling across the finish line, HyperThread “I Did It” Socks in 2017.
– 3 Fully Stocked Support Stations and a third hydration station
– And… much, much, much, more! Of course.
THE FINE POINTS/DETAILS OF YOUR REGISTRATION
• There are no refunds and no transfers to the following year (rain checks) if you do get an entry. However, you can sell your entry, and that process happens through our registration partner at athlete360.com > Unless you wait until the last few days to sell your entry, it is very easy to sell a P2P spot. The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way seen appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned.
• Weather Clause: The event is non-refundable. If the scheduled Saturday of Labor Day weekend ever forces a cancellation, the plan will be to run the race on Sunday of Labor Day weekend (as long as conditions permit). Additionally, the race director has the authority to finish the race at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, or at Park City Mountain base area, cutting sections of course as needed if racers are in danger due to weather. Please be aware, we can’t predict or control the weather, we will do everything in our power to complete the race, your ENTRY IS NON REFUNDABLE. Thanks for your understanding!
QUESTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION, direct them HERE