COURSE & MAPS
The Point 2 Point Course….
On this page you will find a pile of information about the Park City Point 2 Point course. We hope you have as much fun looking over this information as we had creating it.
Very General BETA
Total Miles: 80ish
90% Singletrack (probably more…be we don’t want the other races to feel bad)
Very Brief Written Description of the Course
Don’t try to ride the course using these as directions – you’ll get lost!
- Start at Quinn’s Jct. Recreation Complex (Round Valley)
- Quick lap in Round Valley and then back through Quinn’s Start/Finish area
- Under 224 and up onto Skid Row and around on Lost Prospector
- Into the Oaks area, up SnowTop and into Deer Crest and Deer Valley
- Down Village trail and back up Pipeline to drop into Snow Park Up 4 – points to Silver Lake.
- Leave Silver Lake on Mid-Mtn Trail and climb Big Bear to Deer Camp
- Bow Hunter and then Flagstaff Loop, descend Boulder.
- Back up Tour De Suds and then Moose Bones, drop down on the TG trail(s)
- TG around Empire and over towards Park City Mountain Resort via Johns 99
- DH Johns and then promptly climb back up via Drift Road,the Steps trail and Apex.
- Descend to Shadow Lake via Keystone trail and circle it clockwise, finish top decent on Powerline.
- Climb up Thayne’s access road to the start of the Crescent Mine Grade descent – take it all the way to the base of Park City Mountain Resort (Refuel)
- Climb up and out of Park City Mountain Resort Via Spiro/HAM/Armstrong to the Mid-Mountain Trail, head to The Canyons and Rob’s Trail.
- Downhill Rob’s around on Rosebuds and up Ambush
- One last decent into the forum at the Canyons via Holly’s for a wonderful FREE concert and post-race meal
Mapping for the PCP2P
View 2012 Official Course for 2012 on skidmap.com (you can download a gpx file from here, or load direct to Garmin Devices)
View 2012 Official Course for 2012 on Garmin Connect (download GPX – with elevations and more detail from here)
HUGE Thanks to Todd Neumarker – www.skidmap.com
THESE MAPS BELOW HERE ARE NOT CURRENT (2011 course)
My intention for these, download to your unit and ride as you want (i.e., ride part 2 and 3 as a training ride). There is a POV vid to accompany each of the sections so that if you’ve not ridden in UT you can get an idea of what lies before you.