COURSE & MAPS
The Point 2 Point Course….
On this page you will find a pile of information about the Park City Point 2 Point course. We hope you have as much fun looking over this information as we had creating it.
Total Miles: 75
90% Singletrack (probably more…be we don’t want the other races to feel bad!)
12,000′ Elevation Gain (plus/minus a few hundred feet)
Very Brief Written Description of the P2P Course
Don’t try to ride the course using these as directions – you’ll get lost!
- Start at Quinn’s Jct. Recreation Complex (Round Valley)
- Quick lap in Round Valley and then back through Quinn’s Start/Finish area
- Under 224 and up onto Skid Row and around on Lost Prospector
- Into the Oaks area, up Snow Top and into Deer Crest and Deer Valley
- Down Village trail and back up Pipeline and Deer Crest, up Four-Points to Silver Lake at Deer Valley
- Leave Silver Lake on Mid-Mtn Trail and climb Big Bear
- Round Flagstaff Loop, descend upper Boulder and then onto Moose Bones over to TG
- Riders will stay on TG and then drop down to Mid-Mountain via Corvair
- From Mid-Mountain riders will drop on to Sam’s Trail, then to Empire Link Trail
- From Empire Link Trail racers will head to Park City Mountain Resort via Johns 99
- DH Johns and then promptly climb back up via Drift Road,the Steps trail and Apex.
- Descend to Shadow Lake via Keystone trail and circle it clockwise, finish top decent on Powerline Trail.
- Climb up Thayne’s access road to the start of the Crescent Mine Grade (CMG) Trail descent – take it all the way to the base of Park City Mountain Resort (Refuel)
- Climb up and out of Park City Mountain Resort Via Armstrong Trail to the Mid-Mountain Trail
- Riders will stay on Mid-Mountain Trail and circle the East side of Iron Mountain, Up Iron Man and then down Gold Finger.
- Continue heading to The Canyons on Mid-Mountain and on to Rob’s Trail.
- Downhill Rob’s around on Rosebuds Trail and up, up, up, Ambush
- One last descent into the forum at the Canyons via Holly’s for a wonderful FREE concert and post-race meal
Mapping for the PCP2P
NOTE: The 2014 course is final, link to it below. The course is nearly exact to the popular 2013 route – with a few slight tweaks to the T. & G. area and the climb following Steps Trail in Park City Mountain Resort.
THE COURSE COULD ALWAYS CHANGE LAST MINUTE – ON RACE DAY, FOLLOW THE ORANGE, NOT YOUR GPS DEVICE IF YOU ARE IN QUESTION.
View 2014 Course at skidmap.com (you can download a gpx file from this great site)
View 2014 Course on Garmin Connect (you can download a gpx file)
HUGE Thanks to Todd Neumarker of skidmap.com
Video Overview of Section > Part One Video
Video Overview of Section > Part Two Video
Video Overview of Section > Part Three Video
Video Overview of Section > Part Four Video
Video Overview of Section > Part Five Video
Video Overview of Section > Part Six Video