If registration passed and you didn’t get a spot, or want to sell yours, there are a couple things you can do.
- Post your entry For Sale or entry needed request on our Facebook page
- Jump on our P2P Forum Page at the website, post wanted or for sale entries (or anything else really)
- Once you’ve sold your entry, visit Athlete360 to execute the transaction (The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way they would like – PayPal, cash, etc. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go as planned). The cost is $33.50 to make the transfer. Feel free to include this in your sale price – $235 would cover your original purchase and the fees for transfer.
- These are the detailed steps for the seller to make the transfer:
> Fill out the “Transfer From” fields with the ORIGINAL racer’s information.
> Fill out the “Individual Information” with the information of the racer RECEIVING the transfer.
> Only the person who pays for the entry transfer will receive an email receipt. Please forward a copy of the Athlete360 receipt email to the other party as proof of purchase.
> Entry transfers appear in the Registration List/Roster under the Entry Transfer item.
> Entry transfers get moved into the race roster periodically. Once an entry transfer is moved into the race roster, the names are no longer visible under the Entry Transfer item.
- TRANSFER DEADLINE Aug. 23rd (12PM), 2018
See you on the Trails!