Here comes the 9th annual 2017 Park City Point 2 Point! This year we will be racing on September 2nd, hitting nearly every relevant trail in the area along the way. If you want to be a part of it, you first must get yourself registered.
Registration Opens February 15, 2017 at 7PM MST
Register on the P2P ATHLETE360 PAGE
Tips for a “relatively” stress-free experience registering:
- Log in to Athlete360 prior to 7pm MST….Or…
- Create an Athlete360 user account BEFORE registration opens at 7pm MST
- At 6:59pm, go to https://pcpp.athlete360.com/
- Use a computer with a keyboard vs. your phone (faster)
- Be sure to enter the correct credit card billing address. The billing address you enter MUST match the address on file with your bank/credit card company.
- Click the SUMBIT button just once at checkout.
After you’ve registered, pick something up from our STORE so you can fly your P2P flag, you’ll be the envy of the MTB world (especially those that didn’t make it in). There are t-shirts, socks, stickers and 2016 close-out jerseys ($45 plus handling).
We look forward to race day, and if in the meantime you have any questions, please contact us here.