The race date is quickly approaching, things are coming together nicely for this year event. Here are a few things I wanted to make you aware of.
• Friday: Packet Pick-up 1PM – 5:30PM and Pre-Race Meeting 6:00PM
These are happening in the forum at The Canyons. See you there.
• Lodging: If I were racing this event, I would want to stay in Park City on Friday night. Start time is just a hair prior to 7AM (sun rise)! Check out these great deals with our lodging partners.
• This year we will NOT be doing the AM shuttle from The Canyon’s to the Start Line. We had a lack of interest and this year we’ve secured parking near the start venue (you will need to get there on your own after the race to pickup your car). More details will come on the lot location soon.
• Special Deals for racers
– myPOV360.com: they are huge supporters of the event this year, the POV vids you’ll see posted from us come out of those cameras. The Drift X170 (HD model too) are being offered to racers at a great price. If you’ve wanted one, you should take advantage of this. The Drift is super easy to use and very compact. Visit this link to order yours…https://www.mypov360.com/park-city-point-2-point/
– Garmin…you want a 605 at a great price? MSRP $399.99 less 30% $279.99. You can get yours by calling White Pine Touring and placing a pre-order request. Call Eric or Julian at 435-649-8710 www.whitepinetouring.com
Stay tuned for more details, they will be presented on the Racer Handbook page and on the FAQ page.