We will post a few a these P2P Newsfeed entries during the next week with small details about the race on Sept. 3rd, 2016 (7AM start).
- I’ll hit this often, there is NO parking at the starting zone of the Park City Point 2 Point.
You can have someone drop you off that will watch the start and then leave (PLEASE – NO LEAVING VEHICLES AT THE QUINN’S COMPLEX DURING THE RACE). Let your carpool driver know they can stay to watch as racers come back through the start area before leaving…We need to start clearing the Quinn’s Junction start area around 9AM.
Option: You can park at the Canyons Village and then ride your trusty steed to Quinn’s Junction Start Area. The route is mostly flat and there is a paved trial if you’d like. It is 7 miles > Google it!
- Don’t forget, you need to be at Canyons Village on Friday afternoon to grab your number, and to sign waivers.
PACKET PICK-UP/RACER MEETING FRIDAY, September 2nd, 2016: located at Canyons Village from 3:00PM – 7:00PM. If you are racing, YOU MUST SHOW UP TO PICK UP YOUR NUMBER PLATE AND TO SIGN WAIVERS (your wife, your brother or your Mother, can’t sign the waiver for you – so please don’t ask). We WILL NOT be doing any packet pickup on race day morning – sorry, it just is not logistically possible for us.
Racer Meeting will start at approximately 6:30PM > from the main stage at Canyons Village. It is recommended you attend, so you should attend – maybe we will raffle something for those that attend!
- Electronic Waiver for Deer Valley Resort. This year, we will have you complete the Deer Valley waiver online. It is extremely easy to fill-out and and needs to be done prior to Friday night, September 2nd. Please find the waiver HERE.
- P2P Pro-Tip #1: It is looking like this hot and very dry weather will persist through our event date. With that said, after observing racers during this race for the last 7 years, you should consider using a Camelbak…you’ll want as much to hydrate with as you can carry.
- Want to stay in Park City, rooms still available at a great rate, HERE at the Peaks Hotel.
If you would like to review details about the event, please read over the Racer Handbook carefully!
Have a great day.