So just a few things to think about.
- Registration closes on 8/31 (Monday) at Midnight. There is no day of, or on-sight registration.
- Please find a way to get to the Start Zone (Quinn’s Junction Recreation Center). We may not leave cars parked out there all day. If you need a ride, please check out the Racer Handbook section of the site.
- The course is starting to get marked. We marked the Round Valley section today from the official start zone all the way back around to the Nordic Trails headed out toward the Rail Trail. I will pick up there tomorrow and mark through Lost Prospector at the very least.
- PACKET PICKUP IS FRIDAY NIGHT BETWEEN 1 – 6PM AT THE CANYONS. You must pick up your packet and sign all the appropriate waivers then. RACER Meeting at 6PM, White Pavilion near the bottom of the Gondola in the Forum at the Canyons. The Racer meeting is not mandatory, but it will make you a smarter racer if you attend.
- EMERGENCY NUMBER FOR THE DAY OF THE RACE. This also can be used in case you get lost, really. We will try our best to get you back on course. 435-216-5111
That is all for now…stay tuned (and watch the Racer Handbook section of the site for updates).